ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last updated January 21, 2023
("Legal Terms") and should
therefore be read alongside our main Legal Terms: consumer.myrxpal.com/policies. If you
not agree with these Legal Terms, please refrain from using our Services. Your continued
of our Services implies acceptance of these Legal Terms.
Please carefully review this Policy which applies to any and all:
(a) uses of our Services (as defined in "Legal Terms")
(b) forms, materials, consent tools, comments, post, and all other
content available on the
Services ("Content") and
(c) material which you contribute to the Services including any
upload, post, review,
disclosure, ratings, comments, chat etc. in any forum, chatrooms, reviews, and to any
interactive services associated with it ("Contribution").
WHO WE ARE
We are MyRxPal, Inc. ("Company," "we," "us," or "our") a company
registered in Maryland,
United States at 5003 Ritchie Highway, Brooklyn, MD 21225. We operate the website
https://consumer.myrxpal.com (the "Site"), as well as any other related products and
services that refer or link to this Policy (collectively, the "Services").
USE OF THE SERVICES
When you use the Services you warrant that you will comply with this
Policy and with all
You also acknowledge that you may not:
Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or
directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without
permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or
addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending
email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the
including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or
limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn
account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our Services, including our support services or submit false
abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments
messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the
and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising
any way making up a part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by
Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict
access to the
Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in
any portion of the Services to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
Copy or adapt the Services’ software, including but not limited to Flash, PHP, HTML,
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or
material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous
repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment
Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use,
functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a
or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without
clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other
devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage,
launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation,
spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services,
using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- If you subscribe to our Services, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you
except if expressly permitted:
- Engage in any use, including modification, copying, redistribution, publication,
performance, or retransmission, of any portions of any Services, other than as
permitted by this Policy, without the prior written consent of MyRxPal, Inc., which
MyRxPal, Inc. may grant or refuse in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Reconstruct or attempt to discover any source code or algorithms of the Services,
portion thereof, by any means whatsoever.
- Provide, or otherwise make available, the Services to any third party.
- Intercept any data not intended for you.
- Damage, reveal, or alter any user's data, or any other hardware, software, or
relating to another person or entity.
In this Policy, the term "Contributions" means:
- any data, information, software, text, code, music, scripts, sound, graphics,
videos, tags, messages, interactive features, or other materials that you post,
upload, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner on or through to the Services; or
any other content, materials, or data you provide to MyRxPal, Inc. or use with the
- Some areas of the Services may allow users to upload, transmit, or post
may but are under no obligation to review or moderate the Contributions made on the
Services, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage resulting
of our users' breach of this Policy. Please report any Contribution that you believe
breaches this Policy; however, we will determine, in our sole discretion, whether a
Contribution is indeed in breach of this Policy.
You warrant that:
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents,
and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the
use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy;
- all your Contributions comply with applicable laws and are original and true (if
represent your opinion or facts);
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the
downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the
rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret,
moral rights of any third party; and
- you have the verifiable consent, release, and/or permission of each and every
individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and
identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in
manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy.
You also agree that you will not post, transmit, or upload any (or any part of a)
is in breach of applicable laws, regulation, court order, contractual obligation,
Policy, our Legal Terms, a legal duty, or that promotes or facilitates fraud or
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, insulting, intimidating, bullying,
threatening, to any person or group;
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- includes child sexual abuse material, or violates any applicable law concerning
pornography or otherwise intended to protect minors;
- contains any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age
exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- promotes violence, advocates the violent overthrow of any government, or incites,
encourages, or threatens physical harm against another;
- is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous,
sexually explicit material, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us);
- is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual
- bullies, intimidates, humiliates, or insults any person;
- promotes, facilitates, or assists anyone in promoting and facilitating acts of
- infringes, or assists anyone in infringing, a third party's intellectual property
publicity or privacy rights;
- is deceitful, misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person and/or
anyone as to your relationship with us or implies that the Contribution was made by
else than you;
- contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid
chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation that has been
whether with monetary compensation or in kind; or
- misrepresents your identity or who the Contribution is from.
You may not use our Services to offer, present, promote, sell, give
away or otherwise
available to others any good or service involving:
items that promote, encourage, facilitate, or instruct others how to engage in
- specific knives or other weapons regulated under applicable law,
- firearms, ammunition, or certain firearm parts or accessories,
- certain sexually oriented materials or services,
- stolen goods,
- products or services identified by government agencies to be highly likely to be
- any transaction or activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said
REVIEW AND RATINGS
When your Contribution is a review or rating, you also agree that:
you have firsthand experience with the services, pharmacies and medications being
- your Contribution is true to your experience;
- you are not affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews (or linked in
to, e.g., by being the owner or seller/manufacturer of, a product or service if
- you cannot make or offer any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you cannot post any false or misleading statements; and
- you do not and will not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews,
positive or negative.
REPORTING A BREACH OF THIS POLICY
We may but are under no obligation to review or moderate the
Contributions made on the
Services and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage resulting from
our users' breach of this Policy.
If you consider that any Content or Contribution:
breach this Policy, please visit consumer.myrxpal.com/report, or refer to the
details at the bottom of this document to let us know which Content or Contribution
breach of this Policy and why; or
- infringe any third-party intellectual property rights, please check out our Legal
information about our copyright infringement reporting process here:
We will reasonably determine whether a Content or Contribution
breaches this Policy.
CONSEQUENCES OF BREACHING THIS POLICY
The consequences for violating our Policy will vary depending on the
severity of the
and the user's history on the Services, by way of example:
We may, in some cases, give you a warning and/or remove the infringing
however, if your breach is serious or if you continue to breach our Legal Terms and this
Policy, we have the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of our Services
and, if applicable, disable your account. We may also notify law enforcement or issue
proceedings against you when we believe that there is a genuine risk to an individual or
threat to public safety.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to any
of your breaches
COMPLAINTS AND REMOVAL OF LEGITIMATE CONTENT
If you consider that some Content or Contribution have been mistakenly
from the Services, please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document
will promptly review our decision to remove such Content or Contribution. The Content or
Contribution may stay "down" whilst we conduct the review process.
MyRxPal, Inc. is under no obligation to monitor users’
activities, and we disclaim any
responsibility for any user’s misuse of the Services. MyRxPal, Inc. has no
for any user or other Content or Contribution created, maintained, stored,
accessible on or through the Services, and is not obligated to monitor or
editorial control over such material. If MyRxPal, Inc. becomes aware that any
or Contribution violates this Policy, MyRxPal, Inc. may, in addition to removing
Content or Contribution and blocking your account, report such breach to the
appropriate regulatory authority. Unless otherwise stated in this Policy,
disclaims any obligation to any person who has not entered into an agreement
Inc. for the use of the Services.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any further questions or comments or wish to
report any problematic
Contribution, you may contact us by: